Karl Heinz Brisch
In Sleep and Psychosomatic Medicine, Second Edition
Chapter 3, Pages 29–39
See >>Preview this book<<, page 32, 37, 39: Here
CRC NetBase, abstracts: See here
Sleep and Psychosomatic Medicine, Second Edition
- Provides a comprehensive summary of the basic, translational, and clinical applications within the interface of sleep and psychosomatic medicine
- Includes contributions from leading experts in the various subfields of sleep medicine and neuropsychiatry
- Incorporates sections on special nursing considerations, common co-morbid conditions, points to remember, and information for patient education
- Covers topics such as CBT, sleep hygiene, common sleep complaints, and common techniques that are useful for residents and fellows
- Updates clinicians on current and emerging treatment options for sleep disturbances in relation to a wide variety of co-morbid medical conditions
Sleep and Psychosomatic Medicine presents an overview of sleep medicine and the management of common sleep disorders seen in a wide variety of practice settings.
Chapters have been written by experts in the field in order to provide physicians of a wide range of interests and abilities with a highly readable exposition of the principal results, including numerous well articulated examples and a rich discussion of applications.
The second edition has been revised to further broaden the scope with the inclusion of several new chapters such as Sleep and Dermatology, Fatigue in Chronic Medical Conditions, Occupational Sleep Medicine, Restless Legs Syndrome and Neuropsychiatric Disorders and Sleep Dysfunction after Traumatic Brain Injury, to name a few.
This second edition of Sleep and Psychosomatic Medicine is an interdisciplinary, scholarly, authoritative, evidence-based review of the field designed to meet the needs of a wide range of health care professionals, including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, medical students, and social workers in health care settings.
S.R. Pandi-Perumal, Meera Narasimhan, Milton Kramer
June 10, 2016 by CRC Press
Reference - 340 Pages - 17 Color & 33 B/W Illustrations
ISBN 9781498737289 - CAT# K26530
CRC Press, book advice: Here